Clinical Research Associate Singapore
The European Center for Cardiovascular Research (CERC) is a CRO specialized in the design and management of international clinical trials dedicated to cardiovascular diseases.
Chaired by three interventional cardiologists, actors of clinical research for over 20 years, the CERC conducted clinical studies directly in line with the issues of cardiologists practicing in private or public hospitals.
CERC is currently supporting thirty studies for industrial promotions but also manages more than 10 “investigators initiated trials” whose purpose is the treatment of conditions / comorbidities for which there is no satisfactory therapeutic strategy.
CERC Asia is currently looking for Clinical Research Associates to be involved in international clinical studies based at Singapore.
– Site management from initiation to close-out in accordance with specific study procedures, applicable SOPs, and ICH GCP guidelines
– Remote monitoring via e-CRF
– Training and information for investigators and the clinical study staff
– Privileged contact with investigating centers
– On site monitoring of patient safety (review of SAEs, AEs)
– Drafting of visit reports in compliance with the monitoring plan
– Updating of all relevant tracking systems on an ongoing basis
– Assistance to the Clinical Project Leader in regulatory submissions.
– Participation in Congresses
– Contacts with Medical device Industry/ Pharma
– Contact with Asian KOL in the cardiovascular field
– A Master’s or higher graduate degree in a science-related field, with CRA training
– Significant experience in performing a Clinical Research Associate role of at least 2 years minimum.
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Multi-tasking skills and ability to meet project timelines
– Ability to take initiatives and work autonomously
– Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
– Valid driving license
Language Skills requirements:
Proficiency in written and oral English.
At least another foreign language